What's new

Pulse is a bastid! (or, the mystery smoke)

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Jerk...mumble, mumble, mumble...dirty monkey...mumble, mumbel, mumble...

;)

Adam bombed me back in November and included a "mystery stick". Unbanded, about 6" and probably around a 48 ring guage. I finally decided to torch the sucker last night at the local herf. I don't know for sure that it was a habanos but I'm thinking it is. If I remember our conversation regarding this smoke correctly, it went something like this:
Me: Adam, thanks for the bomb! What's the unbanded smoke that you included?
Adam: Hell, I don't know! :lol:

The wrapper was extremely toothy (comparable to an Excalibur 1066 I had sitting next to it in the caddy) and nice and dark. Construction was perfect, no soft spots and nice and firm. After clipping the head the pre-light draw revealed a nice semi-firm draw without too much resistance. I then charred the foot and took my first puff...Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh....MY! I wish I was better at differentiating tastes, but let me tell you, this was one TASTY cigar! Lots of sweetness (coffee, maybe caramel, not sure) with a touch of leather and nuts.

Just a great smoke all around that lasted a good hour and a half. And I'll never know what it was! :smt085

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm pretty sure it's the same cigar I got from Adam as well, he had no clue as to what it was?? Mine had a small hole already so I didn't even have to clip it? And yes it was good, I just wish I knew what it was...looked sort of like a farm rolled?

Ironman

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hmmmm...don't remember a hole in the head. Never had a farm rolled, so I wouldn't know...was it really toothy?

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
hehehe.....lol......this is going to drive you guys nuts isn't it....lmao!!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well shit! If those are NC dog rockets I want to know where to pick em up! The must be like $1 or less right? Screw all this habanos crap, I'll just go right on smoking that turd!

\\:D/ :smt098

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You little rabbit! You remember what happens to Kenny at the end of every episode right?

Now where the hell did I hide the keys to the dang shelter...HON, WHERE ARE THE KEYS!??!?!?...friggin *mumble mumble* 24, *mumble, mumble, mumble*, race car addled *mumble mumble*....