What's new

Pulse on Pulse

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
sheesh, my ears have been ringing like church bells today..wtf?!....I'm still around guys and yeah i've been hanging on another board for a bit, but to be honest have not been on boards much at all...just A LOT of personal stuff i've been having to pay attention too...as for all the gentlement that got me on my bday, i don't forget and i will have my day...just been distracted but it will come when you least expect it....the problem is you fuckers keep expecting it!!!!...hehehe kills my whole fun on it...but you're on the top of my list guys really. The gift was very generous and i don't forget things like that.

Again, sorry i haven't been around, just really swamped with personal shit that I HAVE to get straightened out for a while. I'm around though, even in a "one off" type capacity...

later bros...

OH and you can all bite me still....hehehe:grinFU:

btw, anyone can email me anytime for a herf....i've been dying to get together lately with people just swamped with crapola....

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
john tripp said:
Just like beetlejuice...say his name three times and he appears.
Angelina Jolie,
Angelina Jolie,
Angelina Jolie

:sadpace:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And if it works I would expect almost everyone else to repeat a similar chat within 30 seconds after that for pick your favorite desired person.