Virgeinadeaux

Virgeinadeaux
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Punch Coronation (AT) is a Habana Puro
Size: Petit Coronas 5x42
Box size: 25
Factory Code: MOS DIC 09

“The Punch Coronation (AT) is a tasty and forthright cigar, mild to medium in strength with a pleasant aroma. It manifests good nutty tobacco with a slight vanilla undertone. Very enjoyable!”

And I have to agree with most of that assessment. The slight vanilla undertone was so slight; I did not pick it up at all. The 93 rating that it received was in my humble opinion to high I would give it an 89.

That is the only points where I differ. I agree whole heartedly with the rest of the evaluation. It is a cigar that I would buy again, because it was enjoyable. The finish lasted a long time, and had a peppery nutty tobacco taste. This was true throughout the entire cigar. The burn line was almost perfect, construction was not a problem.

When I would inter the house as a young man and leave the door open, my father would ask me if I was born in a barn. It took me until I was 19 years old figure out what he meant by that statement. If you lived in a born someone else would close the door behind you. That made me feel slightly stupid for not figuring it out sooner. Well it happened again when I finally figured out that the AT in Punch Coronation (AT) stood for aluminum tube. Forgive me please.
:sadstare::dunno:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a good smoke and a good price.

one of the very first full boxes of cuban cigars i ever bought was some of these.on my first trip to cuba...in nov'99...for a long time perhaps the best box of cigars i had smoked.

i thought they were great cigars and had no idea about boxcodes/dates etc.
as time went by...i realized what i had gotten...no date code just "english market selection" on the bottom. pre date code/pre '84 cigars just sitting on the shelves in cuba...waiting for a tourista like me to buy them...alas not any more.

derrek

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
thanks for the review... very interested in these. How strong was it in terms of nicotine kick? do you agree with the mild to medium?

also just curious, are the green tubes a new thing? I have only seen them unpainted.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Mighty fine review and pic's my brother and thanks for sharing your experience! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks for the review! right to the point.....

ps: That's what I mean by exquisite ashtrays no matter how you look at it, you could of just gotten any old tin can but you went the extra mile and made it PoP!

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Thanks for the review. Sounds like I need to add some of these to my rotation.