Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I'm not one to type a great review but I'll give it a shot...:smokingco

Punch - Punch
Origin: Cuba
Size: Corona Gorda
Length: 5-5/8
Gauge: 46

I had the chance to smoke this recently as it was gifted to me for Christmas. Not sure of the box code but it was more than likely newer as the vendor carries mostly new stock.

I must say I love the size of this cigar, a great shape and feel in the hand. The cigar cut great with my Xikar. Clean and fast. Prelight draw felt a bit firm which concerned me a bit. I was worried that it might be too dry as it did not have much time in my humidor to recover from the trip.

As I toasted the foot it lit with ease. A few draws and a touch up with the lighter and she was burning even. Although I was worried about the draw initially my fears went away as a good amount of smoke can through with each draw. The flavors were not intense but subtle. It was a creamy smoke, slightly woody. As I got through the smoke which lasted me well over an hour (been trying to smoke slower) the cigar got more intense but never harsh as I nubbed it. Got a few compliments in regards to the smell of the smoke too. :headroll: Overall a medium, maybe mild cigar that is well worth the price they go for.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I've been sent some really great cigars for my two lottery wins but this has not been one of them. It could be because they are that good! I'd like to get a 5'er of these.