What's new

Punch Rare Corojo

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Nice review. Try the Pita. The smaller ring gauge lets the corojo wrapper come thru a bit more. Ever notice that Rare corojo season is exactly opposite of stone crab? (Sorry obtuse)

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Nice review joshua. I do really like this line, while never overindulging with corojos in general. For me, they are a great once in a while smoke, but have only had the Magnum. That's a lot of smoke. Maybe I'll try the Roth since I have one sitting in the humi.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
After reading Joshua's review of this smoke I picked up a couple of Roths on Friday. What a great cigar for $3.75! Perfect draw and burn with a woodsy, spicy taste. The ash was almost white and really hung on like a champ. I can't believe this is priced so low. Maybe this one was above average for the Rare Corojo but I hope not. I think I'll get a box. This should be a nice one to keep around.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If you get a box, would you part with 5? I'd lapyap you $20 to cover it. These have really been the best bang for your buck smoke I have had this summer and I would get a box but don't have the room for it right now, but would like to have some on hand.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
caudio51 said:
Yep, that is where I got mine. They were selling them in coffins
Yeah they looked pretty cool sitting on the counter in clear top red coffins. I was tempted to get one but decided to try a smaller vitola first.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hey I just looked at getting a box of the Rothschild but it comes as a box of 50. I don't want that many so is anyone up for a box split? I'll take the first PM for the split. I know I'm a newb, with a 1 trader rating, so I will ship your half before you need to pay. I'll check my PM's in the morning. Thanks