What's new

PureAyre Alert!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many may be wondering why there is a huge lack of online stores carrying PureAyre in stock. Major stores such as Amazon do not carry any in stock and smaller stores carry but do not fulfill the order in time. People who have been ordering it recently may be frustrated as I was. Why is this happening?

McLanden Hardware, an affiliate internet merchant in Amazon, explained to me why my order wasn't fulfilled in time even though I ordered PureAyre almost 2 weeks ago.

All PureAyre products were recently RECALLED.

The latest batch was found to have impurities and PureAyre is working on remixing the solution and getting rid of the old ones. Until further notice, no one will have this in stock. Anyone who is able to purchase this now online should take caution; it may be contaminated and therefore more prudent to wait until it returns in stock at all other stores. I will email PureAyre today to confirm all this. I hope this clarifies PureAyre's current status of scarcity.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I guess I better send them an inquiry email as I received my shipment just a few months ago.

Thanks for the heads up!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: I have just ordered again from PureAyre's main site and this time the order went through. This most likely means clean new batches are ready. I will confirm if it arrives in the next week or two.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thanks and please keep us updated.. I would like to get some when they have the stuff back in that is good..