What's new

PureAyre definately works

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I occasionally smoke in the car. And when I do I have followed others' common sense advice of opening windows, turning on the vent, not leaving cigars or ash in the car, etc. Even so, my wife (a total non-smoker with a very sensitive nose) could always tell when I had burned a stogie ... even days afterward.

Well, I finally tried something new ... PureAyre ... an odor eliminating spray. This stuff has been around for awhile, but I though it was just another Febreeze-like product ... and I hate the smell of Febreeze. Anyway, I bought a bottle recently and thought to give it a try. After smoking, I gave 4 sprays to the inside of the car (front floormats, front + rear seats), but did not leave the windows slightly open as I normally do after smoking. When my wife drove the car the following day, she made no comment at all about any odors.

So this product has definately passed my test! I'm sold.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have used this stuff.

It definately works great. It eliminates the odors, it doesnt mask them.

I love this stuff in the car.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Thanks for the nice endorsement Ted :thumbsup: I'll look this stuff up when/if I ever smoke in the car.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
so basically it hasnt passed your test.... it passed the wifey's.... :stretchgr
As long as the wife doesn't complain ... that is THE MAIN TEST. I also noticed that there was no lingering tobacco aroma. But this doesn't bother me as much.

Mark did carry this at one time but I also noticed it was not listed. So after some searches, I bought mine at Drugstore.com. Only $7 for a 14oz bottle and I got free shipping because I bought a few other items to make my total $25

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh man, that's awesome. I don't smoke in places where the smell could be problematic...yet. Looks like I can now. Thanks for letting us know that it passed the Wife-Test.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Damn I was gonna order some from Mark, but its not on the site which probably means hes out of stock. I used up a whole bottle. I want to give the garage where I have been smoking over the winter a royal spraying.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Funny, I was just looking for some of this the other day on Cigarmony. DWSC used to plug this product heavily, but they too no longer have it listed on their site.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Huh, I might have to try some, cause I am one of the lucky few who get to smoke in the house. So I have to try to keep the women happy.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I thought Mark @ cigarmony carried it, but I don't see it listed on his site... Tons of retailers come up if you google it.
I just sold out of it but expect a new shipment to arrive shortly :thumbsup:

This stuff is awesome! I use it in my SUV that I smoke in daily and people who don't smoke can't tell.

Best of all, it's completely natural - you can drink it if you wanted. (Bob from DWSC uses it as mouth wash on occasion - LOL!)

~Mark

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I've been using it for four or five months now. What convinced me was when I sold my last car that was smoked in frequently. I had several lookers before spraying the product inside and all commented on the smell. Got Mark to send me some PA and sold the car to the second person that came along, neither one questioned if the car had been smoked in. It just flat works.