What's new

Puros Indios Gordas

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Cigar Review: Puros Indios Gordas

More Cigar Reviews
The Puros Indios Cigars were the latest selection of cigars offered up in the weekly tasting. The first thing these cigars impress you with is their size, but don’t be intimidated a kitten lurks in this stick. The other thing I’ve noticed about Puros Indios Cigars is their construction is top notch. The Ecuadorian Sumatra tends to be a bit fragile, but held together well on all of the PI’s I’ve smoked. This is one of the highest rated Honduran cigars on the market according to the descriptions on the net. Let’s find out if I feel the same way…

The cigar draws easy and burns evenly once lit, a good sign on such a large cigar. After a few puffs I had it producing large volumes of sweet white smoke as I sat back trying to discern the flavors in this cigar. The reviews I’ve read of this cigar range from saying they’re complex to bland which isn’t surprising for a milder cigar. The Puros Indios is definitely a mild to medium cigar with a strong woody leather like flavor. An undertone of sweetness was always lingering reminding me of vanilla.
I wouldn’t really call this cigar complex, but it isn’t bland. A consistent milder cigar that I’d have with a morning coffee or if I don’t want a cigar that overpowers my senses. Puros Indios has the art of constructing cigars perfected, I’ve yet to have one with draw problems or any other major flaws. Not a cigar that really excites me, but still a good solid cigar. Rating 6.8 out of 10.