What's new

Puros Lovers

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok gentlemen, herr is the question of the weekend...ever since Indyrob turned me onto Tats, I've been interested in trying other Puros, but I'm not sure which maker has the best puros around.

So what are some of your favorite puros, that you'd recommend (besides the Tats line of course)?

Thank :)

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If I am correct it means a cigar made with all the tobacco from one country...ie wrapper Nic...filler Nic...binder nic...or the DR...honduras...etc....as for puros reccomendations...Pepin lol...I dont know enuff about cigars from memory to start naming brands but if ya got a Holts catalog...it lists all the above in its descriptions of the cigars...I'm sure others may as well but holts is what comes to mind cuz I know that they do thier cat. that way..len

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I second that emotion on the Punch try a Libertad. Pair it with some espresso or a Sam Adams and you have one of life's simplest pleasures!

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If I am correct it means a cigar made with all the tobacco from one country...ie wrapper Nic...filler Nic...binder nic...or the DR...honduras...etc....as for puros reccomendations...Pepin lol...I dont know enuff about cigars from memory to start naming brands but if ya got a Holts catalog...it lists all the above in its descriptions of the cigars...I'm sure others may as well but holts is what comes to mind cuz I know that they do thier cat. that way..len
Thanks Len! I'm already ahead of you, I'm waiting for my Holt's catalog as we speak! :halfgrinw