What's new

Pvnisher Cu-vana intenso

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Palmetto...thanks for 2 free cigars. The pvnisher and the undercrown. Now...you suck. The Pvnisher is one hell of a torture. I just tasted prelight and then turned it on...thats it. 2 draws and left it. Pure spice. Pepper? No. Tabasco or chile habanero? Don't think so. Just SPICE...screw this...

If you wanna know the feeling: it's like the devil himself puncturing your lips and tongue with small needles.

EDIT: That was written from the iPod....now from the laptop:

Gotta give the basics...

Length/Gauge: 6.0” x 52 Belicoso
Wrapper/Filler: Nicaraguan ligero
Price: $13.84 single, cigar.com

Construction was excellent, an incredible perfect construction.
Draw, the little I could try, was really good, with an excellent amount of resistance.
The cigar looks amazing and on your hand, feels amazing. When you smell it, there's a small sense of spice? I don't know, smells different than any other cigar I had in my humidor.

FLAVOR-WISE? Sucks. Unless you LOVE, ADORE, WORSHIP, NEED and ENJOY spice, like STRONG spice flavors, don't smoke this. Your tongue will be hurt, your mouth, your lips, and your throat.

Conclusion? A Must-Avoid.

Last edited:

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Why would they make such a cigar. Id be curious to see who actually likes it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I do. I wouldn't go out and purchase a box or even a fiver, however, I was given one. The first third is a pepper BOMB. No joke. But once you get past that first third this cigar really shines. The taste and smell are excellent and balanced for the last two thirds. I can see why you tossed it, but I am a stubborn SOB and wouldn't succumb and I am glad I did. Would I ever smoke one again. Probably not unless someone gifted me one. My .02.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well, I do. I wouldn't go out and purchase a box or even a fiver, however, I was given one. The first third is a pepper BOMB. No joke. But once you get past that first third this cigar really shines. The taste and smell are excellent and balanced for the last two thirds. I can see why you tossed it, but I am a stubborn SOB and wouldn't succumb and I am glad I did. Would I ever smoke one again. Probably not unless someone gifted me one. My .02.
Thanks bro...I would have continued too (and I read reviews beforehand that said that same thing: "it shines after the first third") But I just couldn't handle the spice. I'm allergic to spice (tabasco or chili) but not pepper...I was afraid to get an allergic reaction from it, plus my mouth was hurting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i actually smoked this one today.. I gave one to a buddy to smoke with me... He got a TON of spice in the first third but no other flavors and considered it very very mild... The one i smoked honestly was not very good.. I didnt even get any spice through the entire thing. I tasted a LITTLE leather but I would most certainly not put it anywhere above Mild body, Mild strength. Not a smoke ill be buying more of, but may be good for a new smoker... IMO