What's new

Quai d'Orsay

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What's some opinions on these? I have never had one and have heard and read some good thing about them, I'm interested in the Corona's!!

Thanks in advance.

Ironman

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I don't think I've ever tried one before. I may have gotten one as a bomb though which i'll check tonite.

Nice tag line btw........dick....hehehe

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The QD'O brand is a mild-medium bodied brand that is great for AM or early afternoon smokes. Creamy and toffee tastes predominate this brand with the gran corona being, IMHO, the spiciest of the brand and the Imperiales being the fuller bodied. The Imperiales age phenomenally. As a matter of fact, when Davidoff stopped producing Cuban Cigars, the Imperiales was often counterfitted for the Dom Perignon. The Corona is a very nice corona with good flavors-you won't be disappointed.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I like these ... especially the coronas. They do not try to dazzle you with power but rather relax you with interesting flavors and aromas. I find they are on the mild side of medium in strength with cedar, toasted nut, toffee, sweet spice and floral tastes / aromas.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The only Qd'O I've had a chance to try was a Panetela. The draw was really tight, which took away from the experience. I have a couple more of the same, but my experiences with ninfa smokes has been disappointing, so I'm not expecting much different. I'd stick with one of their other vitolas if you're going to pick some up.

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bro. Rich - these cigars are blended to appeal to the French marketplace and tastes...I always found them to be a refined, flavorful stick for what it is - a bit light for my tastes - but enjoyable and well made (although the boxes they come in are horrible (watch out for splinters..)
I think you'd enjoy these as a real change of pace smoke....:smt023

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thank's everyone for your input, it's either these or the SP Non-plus?? Still not sure?

Ironman

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Depending on the age of the sticks.. non plus would be my go if you can get them with about 2-3 years + of age (shouldn't be too hard as it is not a fast selling item for some reason)...

Imperiales are great from QdO.. I have had mixed impressions of this brand overall.. some years were not good...avoid 99-01 years would be my recommendation of you end up going that way..

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Ironman said:
Thank's everyone for your input, it's either these or the SP Non-plus?? Still not sure?

Ironman
Irondude ... PM me with your address. I'll send you one each of the QdO Corona and SP Non Plus to help you decide.

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
tedski said:
Irondude ... PM me with your address. I'll send you one each of the QdO Corona and SP Non Plus to help you decide.
Thank you, I really appreciate it !!!!!

Ironman

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I like the Imperiales I've had a lot. I haven't had as much experience with these as others, but a very nice smoke to start the day. On the mild side, but with wonderful flavors.

Mikey

Smokestack Lightning
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just recently discovered how great these cigars are.I got a box of GC's and I love 'em.No,they don't knock you over the head,but they are extremely complex with flavors you just don't get in other brands.I've definitely found room for QDO's in my collection!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have never tried the Qd'O line as well, but have considered grabbing some in the past. The responses here in this thread will help when it comes time to pull the trigger. Thanks guys for your knowledge and opinions on these!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I dropped the last of my Secret Santa package in my otter box yesterday morning...one of the cigars was an 02 Q'dO Pantella...I really liked this cigar a lot..I had a smooth sweetness with a bit of a nicotine snap to it...I planned on this being a real light smoke but :smt119 it left my lips and tounge with that tingling numbness... I'll call this one a 4...and yes I did look for a few boxes to purchase...I hope this wasn't one in a million for this cigar...sure was damn good though...2 boxes on the way yes I need :smt100