What's new

Quakertown June 3rd???

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Any brothers in the Quakertown area want to meet at a smoke shop on Wednesday? I know its short notice but my company is sending me for training and I found out last minute.. I will be there next week also but was hoping for something wed. sometime.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Any brothers in the Quakertown area want to meet at a smoke shop on Wednesday? I know its short notice but my company is sending me for training and I found out last minute.. I will be there next week also but was hoping for something wed. sometime.
*crickets*
Sorry dude, if Alfonso and I weren't so far away we would be the first ones in line, believe me, hahahaha… but were far. Really Sorry.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Sorry dude, if Alfonso and I weren't so far away we would be the first ones in line, believe me, hahahaha… but were far. Really Sorry.
I was just near you guys last summer, too bad I didn't know you then. lol

If no one can meet up, how about a recommendation on a good local.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Bump!! I think some brothers live close to here.... I could be wrong:help:

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I am not to far from there but Wednesday I can not make. Get over to CI. 22E through Allentown. You will see the sign. I forgot the name of the exit. U can't miss the big sign telling u the exit. Lots of nice people there. I usually find some BOTLers there. Have a great time

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a nice little shop in Quakertown called Patriot Cigar. They're on the web at www[dot]patriotcigar[dot]com (sorry, I'm not allowed to post URL's until I've posted more).

I'll have to check with the missus, but I may be able to join you. I live within walking distance from Patriot.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Can't do Wednesday~ We have a friend flying in from Texas for the week.

You have Top Shelf Cigar Co. in Skippack (Lansdale) - reviewed today by Stogiereview.

Sounds pretty interesting- since they have pipes too, I might have to take the trip one of these days.

We'll definitely meet up one of these days!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
There's a nice little shop in Quakertown called Patriot Cigar. They're on the web at www[dot]patriotcigar[dot]com (sorry, I'm not allowed to post URL's until I've posted more).

I'll have to check with the missus, but I may be able to join you. I live within walking distance from Patriot.
Holy smokes! 7 months and your first post? Don't be shy, introduce yourself. We don't bite, well most of us don't.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I am not to far from there but Wednesday I can not make. Get over to CI. 22E through Allentown. You will see the sign. I forgot the name of the exit. U can't miss the big sign telling u the exit. Lots of nice people there. I usually find some BOTLers there. Have a great time

Can't do Wednesday~ We have a friend flying in from Texas for the week.

You have Top Shelf Cigar Co. in Skippack (Lansdale) - reviewed today by Stogiereview.

Sounds pretty interesting- since they have pipes too, I might have to take the trip one of these days.

We'll definitely meet up one of these days!

I will be in the same area next week also, maybe Tuesday of next week would be better for everyone?