What's new

Quesada Espania

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I prefer them with a little downtime, but I prefer most things with a little downtime.

I've never, ever had a bad one, but I tend to give about a month of down time to anything I've ordered anyway.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well I'm hoping you got more than one. If that's the case fire that bad boy up. I love the Espnanas, really tasty stick. Only see the corona around these parts which is fine by me.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Espanas are a great cigar...it's what got me interested in the whole line and a few years ago they were hard to come by but now there are some really good Vendors who seem to get them in every month. For a box of the coronas it's only about $130 for a box and I've been smoking them for years. While they are good within a month they really really come into their own around 6-8 months...they balance so well you'd think you were smoking a Cuban...that was my initial thoughts when I was picked to smoke a few of them about 4 years ago and do a review. The profile fits the Cuban cigar and fooled a lot of us who did reviews on them ( blind review ) and at least 60% felt we were smoking a true Cuban blend.