What's new

Question: “Last Cigar” & “One for the rest of your life”?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Monte Gran Reserva. Had one once, it was glorious.

Cohiba Robusto. Never had a bad one.

...unless I had to pay for them, then something in the reg release midrange, like H Upmann Connie 1’s or Punch Punch.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Last cigar in my life before I die would have to be a Padron Family Reserve #45. Currently the most expensive cigar I have ever smoked. (Also the most complex as well)

If I could only smoke one specific cigar for the rest of my life, I would choose the Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Dark Corojo. I always know what to expect when I light that stick, and it's always good.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
1. Padron 45th Anniversary
2. Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 48
This 2nd question is significantly harder I could easily choose a thousand other of my favorites but I think this will do

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK, last cigar ever, PAM 64 "A" (I'd want it to last as long as possible).
One cigar for the rest of my life? Believe it or not, La Aurora Untamed (Rob & Corona Gorda). This one hits all my sweet spots. Sweet spice, cocoa, coffee and pepper, connie broadleaf maduro wrapper, med/full strength, consistent construction, tons of smoke, and if you take advantage of the occasional sale, under $2 at Famous after discount. I've already gone through 4 boxes and have another 6 in the coolers.