What's new

Question about Coffee

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys
Since I am nowhere close to an expert on this matter (I go to Dunkin Donuts a lot!!!) I was hoping to get your input on BulletProof Coffee. I have not tried to but I am interested in it. Have you ever had it? Your thoughts? Is there something better?

Thanks guys.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks guys I think I'll end up going in a different direction. I have yet to find anyone that has had this coffee before.
Thanks again.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Coffee.....it's all about exploration and trying new things...reading and research and knowing your own tastes as to what you like. Coffee tends to taste better with the right equipment and fresh filtered water and yes...there are nuances as to how you set things up so you aren't drinking swill and think it's great coffee. Starbucks and other places tend to have Barristas that make coffee a certain way and that may or may not agree with your tastes. Like cigars, we have our own inclinations as to what we like...strong, medium and light but at least we should try different ways of making it and use good quality beans, etc.

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I've had it. On its own, it's not the most flavorful stuff by any means but if you're paranoid about toxins in what you ingest, I guess there's a market for it. Their recipe for their "Bulletproof Coffee" drink (basically coffee, butter, coconut and MCT oil) is surprisingly good however. I've replaced many a breakfast with it and definitely noticed prolonged energy in the mornings. I don't think I could drink it every day in good conscience and not worry about a heart attack though. :)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Vert true And valid point Cigary43. I suppose I should do a little more research on this subject before I dive right in. And then I will keep my options open and explore the coffee world one cup at a time.

Earnold25 thanks for the info. That is what got me looking at this brand. I figured maybe it's a little healthier than the coffee I am drinking now. I am not the paranoid type more or less just thinking overall it's gotta be better than What I am drinking now. Hahaha.

Thanks again everyone for your input