<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Looks like something I would have used in te sixties Jack.:eyequiver

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
My answer = no.

The chamber is way too small to be useful to fully enjoy most pipe tobaccos. It might be OK for rope or plug tobacco though. These are very dense, almost like beef jerky, and must be cut into thin slices. Most are overwhelmingly strong ... unless you are the type of person who has double or triple ligero cigars for breakfast.

Definately built for the strong weed, hash or crack smoker in mind.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I think anyone gets stopped with that and many, many questions are gonna be asked plus they are going to take it for testing. Cool little item tho.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Ok Jack, as a test of it's functionality and acceptibility into society, go to your local police station, stand at the front door, no closer that 25 ft, and smoke away. As plenty have pointed out, this is going to raise an eyebrow or two.

On another note, pipe smoking is centuries old and i kind of think the whole look and feel of this unit severely takes away from the heritage and general idea of pipe smoking. It has long been a fact that briar wood, not stainless steel, is the material of choice used for complimenting your pipe tobacco. I'm not sure how well SS will season.

As they said on SNL, "Dude, you put your weed in it."

However, back in my less responsible days, this thing would have been the shizzle!!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Jack, as the resident "pot head" here,though not as much lately, I will confirm that that is not truly intended for tobacco. I know several guys who have them and it would not seem the bowl would be big enough for tobacco.