What's new

Question for Seasoned Wineador Owners

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've searched here and Googled, and while a few places have discussed it, I haven't seen any real answers, so...

How badly do the cigars in front of the main center fan, or next to any PC fans, dry out?

I'm building my wineador now. Plan on putting 2 PC fans in the bottom for circulation. I was planning on an all-drawer unit, since I like the organization/look. This would put some sticks right in front of the cooler's fan.

Is this a no-no? Should I get shelves for in front of the cooler fan, instead of all-drawers? Should I be leaving cellophane on the ones near fans (I wasn't planning on leaving any on originally)?

Your experience and wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Going from <10 RP and RyJ per year to wanting to age boxes' worth has brough up a lot of questions.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'll have an ETC, so it won't be running 24/7. And the PC fans will probably only come on for 15 min every other hour.

Just making sure there wouldn't be issues. I'm just now starting to spend more than $3 per stick, and I wouldn't want everything to start cracking.