ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
3 daily
bad breath,,but the tounge scaper helps that out..plus mouth wash
again tomorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........:bouncetau

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I normally have only one smoke a day max, but ...

I remember smoking 5 cigars at a Fuente dinner event in Chicago back in 1998.
It would have been no big deal except for the 8 mixed drinks I had that night as well. :bottle:

I had a hangover most of the next day and could not taste a thing. :lookaroun

I would not and have not repeated the experience.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1) 4 during the LCDH opening party here in Guadalajara MX

2) Heart problems the next day (intermitent cardiac arrythmia for 2 days)

3) I wouldn't, I was so scared because of the heart problems....I got intoxicated a couple of years ago with some bad piece of steak (the doctor said it was contaminated with some sort of esteroid) and ended up in the ER for 12 hours because of a very, very strong cardiac arrythmia....the LCDH party was 6 months later and when I started to feel the arrythmia the next day, I feared so much to experience the same thing that I promised to myself not to risk that much my heart again.

Now I seldom eat red meat and since then I've never smoked more than one cigar every 24 hours. (I use to smoke only during the weekend so I just allow to myself 3 cigars per weekend).

skydiver

just jump
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3-5 smokes, usually Avo Domaines.....but today it was Avo, Anos 100 (Churchill and a Corona size), VSG Illusion, and a Padron 1926 maduro, smallest size

very nice morning to now, I was out checking the stars, planets, and my fav,Orion Nebula.....but I do have a little buzz from that last Anos 100 churchill

oh, yeah, I'll probably do it tomorrow night too, these are the 1st decent nights to be out on an all nighter, been too hot till now

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
3-5 smokes, usually Avo Domaines.....but today it was Avo, Anos 100 (Churchill and a Corona size), VSG Illusion, and a Padron 1926 maduro, smallest size

very nice morning to now, I was out checking the stars, planets, and my fav,Orion Nebula.....but I do have a little buzz from that last Anos 100 churchill

oh, yeah, I'll probably do it tomorrow night too, these are the 1st decent nights to be out on an all nighter, been too hot till now
Except for cigarillos, I don't think I've ever had more than one cigar in a day. After one, I enjoy the taste that remains in my mouth but have no desire to smoke any more.