What's new

Question on QdO Coronas....help please

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hypothetically speaking:

If you bought a box from a reputable vendor, but the Habanos sticker was in the upper left, and the cedar between the two layers of cigars had a straight cut instead of a curved one would you be suspicious? The hypothetical box code would be PEL Oct 02 with a Revisado 12/04.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
pharmgator said:
If you bought a box from a reputable vendor, but the Habanos sticker was in the upper left, and the cedar between the two layers of cigars had a straight cut instead of a curved one would you be suspicious? The hypothetical box code would be PEL Oct 02 with a Revisado 12/04.
I've seen plenty of inconsistencies in regards to authentic cuban cigars over the years.
IMO, the answer to your concern lies in the first part of your post.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The straight cut wouldn't bother me. I have legit boxes with this. Several brands occasionally put the Habanos sticker in the upper left, but can't recall if QdO was one, or what the circumstances are.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
One of my favorite weekend morning cigars. I've had a few boxes and they've always been as you described. I believe the Habanos sticker is to the left because the Hecho a Mano brand is on the right.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
OK, I smoked one of these yesterday morning, and I normally smoke more full bodied sticks, but this cigar was great. It had a distinct muskiness to it. Does this muskiness come from the tobacco itself or from 3 years of age. Will these cigars get better or are they at their prime with 3 years?