What's new

Quick Hello from Sweden

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey guys,

A quick intro of myself.

41 years old, live in Sweden. Smoked my first cigar at age 22 in university because it was cool. A small Davidoff if i remember correctly. :)

After having moved to San Diego in 1995 i found a small cigar shop down at pacific beach and walked in to to the walk-in just for the experience. Went home with a few Puros indios and a few HdM. Goot hooked on the HdM sultans in Maduro.

Spent the best part of 5 years in SD flying around the southwest US and smoking on the porch in an old sofa we found out in the street. Happy days!

Went to australia and lived in a strict non-smoking community, not a lot of smoking going on then.

Moved back to Sweden in 2002 and started collecting sticks seriousely. Got a house with a heated litttle orangery in the garden, the girlfriend thought plants, i thought smoking haven. And these days it's all mine. :)

Got a smallish collection of smokes, i buy as many as i smoke, typically go through 10-15 boxes/year.

Since CC are easy to get here and reasonably priced i tend to smoke a lot of them. Ashton VSG is a favorite, but they are expensive here.

Came here mainly to try to find new impulses, get to know new people and get to know new smokes.

That's me.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wow, that's a pretty sweet history of where you have lived. I take it you liked your home country best?
No, far from it. :)

Melbourne is my fav city, with San Diego a close #2.

Work, family and everything made me move back "home". Still looking for that special opportunity one needs at this age to be able to move the whole family to another country.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Hey and :welcome: Great intro, glad to have ya on board here.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
No, far from it. :)

Melbourne is my fav city, with San Diego a close #2.

Work, family and everything made me move back "home". Still looking for that special opportunity one needs at this age to be able to move the whole family to another country.
As silly as it sounds, it makes me happy when a foreigner likes America more than any other country. Helps me remember how lucky i am to live here

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
As silly as it sounds, it makes me happy when a foreigner likes America more than any other country. Helps me remember how lucky i am to live here

Yeah, well, technically Australia would be #1 since i meant Melbourne Australia. ;-)

The US is a pretty good country though, there's a bunch of weirdos in your country as well, but all in all i like the US. You guys mean well even if you get carried away a bit now and then.