What's new

R.I.P. Big Cle

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Very sad day. God Bless you Cle. You'll be dearly missed. God protect his family as they go forward in his memory.

Another great brother down. Say a prayer for him and his family.

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
Wow. Sorry for the loss. I hate to hear anyone had cancer. I didn't know CLE but after reading all the posts here I wish I did. May he rest in peace.

darkman

BoM May '10
Rating - 100%
358   0   0
God bless, Cle. A guy i never met in person, but i still considered a friend. Many interactions over the last couple of years in and out of chat. I wish the best for your family, and hope that you are smoking well.

Your friend,

Jerome

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Kind, gentle and generous. Big cle was all that and more. Sadly, he had a lot of pain in his final days so it is a blessing that he is at peace. Ride on, bro!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I think I had a single interaction with Cle on chat when I first started here is March he was on for a couple of minutes and said Life is to short to smoke bad cigars and said goodnight as he was off.

I thought the comment was funny but so true. I guess all I'm trying to get at is he seemed like a great person who just went with the flow and always had a positive outlook.

May god bless his family and may Cle rest in peace. God gained a great angel with our loss.

RIP brother.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I didnt know Cle personally, but I knew of him through Walter. The amount of respect, and love that this brother had from this community speaks volumes.

We've lost a great brother. I am very sorry for the loss to those who knew him.

-Chrisso

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RIP 50 Count. Always the nicest guy. Sorry to see you go, but you are with your Heavenly Father now. God bless your family.

I agree. Opusherf for Cleopus is definitely in order. RIP brother.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
R.I.P big man. Never had the chance to meet cle face to face, chatted here and there with him. You wi be missed missed sir.

PS eherf sounds like a great idea, everyone bust out that Opus your hiding!

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Rest in Peace Big Cle.

That Brother had this minimalist cool vibe on chat down cold . A Very one of a kind Soul .

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Never met Big Cle. But I have had members of the family with cancer, etc. Will light a smoke in his memory this weekend.

What type of cancer?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sorry to hear this never had the pleasure of meeting the man but from the outpouring of love I can tell he will be missed RIP brother

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Don't think I ever got the chance to talk to him. I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers are inbound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
For those that never had the opportunity to meet him in person you will never come across a nicer man. You will be missed Cle.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Prayers go out to his family and friends to continue on strong as he would've wanted. I didn't know Cle that well as I never was a "chatter", but I know he was a great man and many here considered him a good friend... a very sad day.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Sad indeed. I didn't get into chat much while he was around, but Travelling J is crashing at my place for a few days and got the news last night. We talked a bit about this and the BOTL community as we smoked last night. Sad day, indeed.

Throwing prayers up for a brother I wish I had known, and for all of those who are feeling his absence.