What's new

R.I.P. Big Cle

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Just saw this. Very sad. Thought to friends and family. Just terrible.

-Jared

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
My deepest thoughts and condolences to the Daniel family and friends.

Like many here I spent much time conversing with Cle, mostly in our chat room.
He was quiet yet quick-witted but above all else - genuine. The epitome of BOTL.

We are all better brothers because of Cle.
He will be greatly missed and remembered.

May your 50 count be eternally full, sir :tiphat:

Last edited:

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Damn....This is really sad news i spent many hours talking with him on BOTL chat. He will be missed.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
dude, this sucks. i never spend time in chat. kinda drives home all the time i have failed to spend with family and friends in my life. some opportunities you never get again.

god rest sir, by the testimonials given you were an exceptional person, and god keep your family. guys, please keep the stories coming.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I did not have the pleasure of knowing Cle, but I always hate to hear that we have lost a brother. My sympathies go out to his family.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I'm hurting right now.... Not too long ago, I saw a post that he made on FB saying "Why Me"...
His wife Jevon replied. I didn't know that it was getting near the end for him. RIP Big Homie! :-(

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be opening up my friend and smoking partners humi over the next few weeks. Cle had great tastes in cigars so the upcoming sales will have something for everyone. Lots of banded and unbanded cc's. Plenty off rare sticks, and even some everyday smokes. Keep an eye on Wade's for anything with CLE in subject line for some awesome sticks. All monies will be going to his widow. TIA.