What's new

R.I.P. Brother Webmost

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard the shocking news on another forum. For those of you who may not be on that one, I figured I’d share the post here. [mention]webmost [/mention] recently passed away. He’s been one of the “Legends” in my book. Countless hours watching his rolling videos and forum posts. Always a great brother in his knowledge & wittiness. You will be missed, but never forgotten brother! Thoughts & prayers go out to you, your family, & friends Webmost!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Definitely a major loss in the home rolling circles. His vernacular and witty names put him on his own plane.
Whether talking about Bear Swatter, rolling an Uppowoc Mataloto, or taking his murdercicle cross country, it was fun to follow along.

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Very sad news, I didn't know him well but he very generously sent me some rolling supplies awhile back. I have it all ready to go but hadn't had a chance to give it a try yet with a newborn in the house keeping us quite busy.

I still have his youtube videos bookmarked so I'll definitely carve some time in the coming weeks to roll some ugly cigars in his honor

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't know him, but he sent me a rather generous care package last year to get me started rolling. His absence here on the forums will be felt by many others who may not have ever met him. RIP.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
We lost an incredible roller and brother on this forum. Quite possibly the most generous cigar roller we have all interacted with. Going to miss his witty and crazy antics. Even more so, the banter between him and @Marc_L. Not going to be the same in the rollers subforum without both of these icons.

Miss ya @webmost

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just now seeing this. New to the forum but always enjoyed his witty pov. He was incredibly kind enough to gift me some leaves to home rolling. Enjoying one of my creations right Did not know him long but certainly enjoyed the ride. RIP brother. This one’s for you