What's new

R & J Cigars - Houston

RandJCigars

R & J Cigars - Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my name is Jimmy and I'm excited to be a part of this forum!

Me, my brother, and father just opened a Cigar shop about 6 weeks ago. The store is located in Pearland, Texas (Houston).

We carry a variety of cigars to suit anyone's needs. Our prices are known to be lower than anyone else in the Houston area, however, Specs does have some prices lower than ours. Our Cigars are also known to be some of the freshest in the city, so no worries there.

J & R Cigar (soon to be R & J Cigars) can carry any brand you like if we don't have it already. We can get our hands on anything and can stock it for you if needed. Along with Cigars, we carry Butane lighters, Humidors, Cigar accessories, and much more. If you live in the Houston/Pearland area, feel free to stop by!

Note: We are not affiliated with JR Cigar out of Florida. Please do not get us confused with them.

Suite 137 (Right next door to HEB)
Pearland, Texas

Thanks,
Jimmy

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Welcome Jimmy,

You might want to PM David Or Eric about becoming a sponsor of our site. We tend to be very loyal to our sponsors.

RandJCigars

R & J Cigars - Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a smoking lounge? I might stop by Saturday...
Not a lounge, just a shop. We're in Pearland, so there is a smoking law in effect for all of Pearland. However, you can still come and enjoy a Cigar or two in there. We do not have any seating or anything like that (yet) but we can still have a good time. My brother will be there, and I'll be there later today.

Thanks!

RandJCigars

R & J Cigars - Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome...Tat Blacks and El Triunfadors and you are set.
Working on finding a supplier for Tats, believe me, we've had plenty of requests.

Thanks for the suggestions though, and for any one else, please feel free to make suggestions or requests as well. We just opened, so give us some slack, we'll get there eventually ;)

RandJCigars

R & J Cigars - Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a printable flier for 10% off any purchase for all of our local customers from this forum. It is set as an attachment.

I have always been a big believer in supporting your local B & M rather than buying online. The big online companies have alot of stuff, yes, they have great prices, yes, and they do their job, yes, but they don't take care of customers on a personal level as B & M's do. You can't feel the cigar, you can smell the cigar, and really, it's always a surprise as to what you're getting. Most online places send the stuff in pretty good condition, yes, but there is nothing like walking into a shop, looking at all the selection, and taking your time with choosing a cigar. Maybe Im just running my mouth here, but a true cigar smoker, IMHO, would support their local business before any online giant.

Thanks again guys, and feel free to use the flier/coupon as many times as you want. Just print it out and bring it in, and we'll do the rest!

Jimmy

Attachments

Last edited:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Excellent. I've got a head cold so I don't think I'll make it out tomorrow. Maybe I can hook up with Stang there in the next few weeks...