What's new

RA Eminencia

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Unless they have planned for these to use aged tobacco or (even better) aged cigars prior to shipping, I'm not holding much hope. As many of you know, RA is my favorite marca, but I've had only 1 RASS with less than 3 years of age that was stomachable. They are by far one of the worst cigars when young I have ever smoked. My 4 y/o gigantes are still rough, though smokeable, so I would generally apply that last statement to all the available cigars from RA.
That being said, I'll take a box if anyone puts something together!!!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Kurtdesign1 said:
Unless they have planned for these to use aged tobacco or (even better) aged cigars prior to shipping, I'm not holding much hope. As many of you know, RA is my favorite marca, but I've had only 1 RASS with less than 3 years of age that was stomachable. They are by far one of the worst cigars when young I have ever smoked. My 4 y/o gigantes are still rough, though smokeable, so I would generally apply that last statement to all the available cigars from RA.
That being said, I'll take a box if anyone puts something together!!!
Me too!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I love me some fresh RASS...Just had an '05 on Monday - Yummy!

Now I wouldn't smoke these young because it might be a waste. But, if I bought a box, I'd probably buy a 5'er also to see how they progress with time.

Boxdoctor

Jefe de la Herf
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in for a full or part of a box but I would prefer to have it intact. Count me in if a group buy happens !!

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Very nice!

Soon enough, soon enough. :innocent:
Are you getting some? From who? Intact? Can I buy some?

I'm really not interested at all, if you couldn't tell.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
You should try to get the R.A. Seleccion Suprema that is the Edicion Regional in Italy. A CG and only made 500 boxes of 25. Likely long gone by now :frownno: