What's new

Ramón Bueso Genesis the Project Robusto with a small attempt at humor

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Great review. I also agree, I've had about 3-4 of these since discovery last year at Cigarfest. They are similar but definitely not 'Ligas', for the price you can't go wrong; they are good.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I grabbed a box an a sampler last September and I didn't care for them; I still have a sealed box that has been resting but I'm not sure how much time will Help them considering they aren't in my tastes

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
I didn't care for them either. Got a couple of samplers, as with all stuff from the beast, they were wet. Even after several months, still wet. Yes, a great oily wrapper and they do kind of remind you of an LP, kind of, until I picked it up. The flavors are heavy, kind of stick your ribs, but I found it muddled, just not for me.

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
Was gifted one of these by a friend, wasn't a bad smoke, wouldn't put it in a daily rotation tho either. Definitely not comparable to a Liga. Burn and construction was good tho. I know some guys really like em and say they get better with age.

Glad you enjoyed it brother!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I grabbed a box an a sampler last September and I didn't care for them; I still have a sealed box that has been resting but I'm not sure how much time will Help them considering they aren't in my tastes
Let me know if you decide you dont want them.

and if Romulus passes on them.. let me know.. Ill take them :)

Definitely not an LP#9.. but for $3 a stick (I just picked up a box of robos for $60 last week)... theyre hard to beat..

Theyre a solid step above a yard gar for me... that are available at yard gar prices...

Im smoking one right now (which is what reminded me of this thread).. and really enjoying it..