What's new

Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos opinions

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Just wondering if anybody has smoked these lately? I would like to hear the thoughts and opinions of others to see if it would be worth picking up a box.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
They are getting really close to being great now. They shine in the final third with some ramped up classic RASS flavors... I have a box from STA JUN 09 (same as the on the FoH guys reviewed). 6 more months and they'll be perfect IMHO.

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just smoked the Ramon Allones Havana Robusto. It wasn't spectacular (I smoked it after a Fausto) but it had flavor, leather notes on the finish but mostly what came through was a creaminess, with some light spices. Well constructed but a quicker smoke than I prefer in robustos. Still I'd probably grab a box.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have smoked a small handfull...they are what i expect a young allones cigar to taste like and will age like allones does...strong very strong and will just get stronger for the next 10 years(at least).a decent r.e. i believe.

i like em
derrek

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
have smoked a small handfull...they are what i expect a young allones cigar to taste like and will age like allones does...strong very strong and will just get stronger for the next 10 years(at least).a decent r.e. i believe.

i like em
derrek
x2 i like the unique size and flavour profile