What's new

Random Pop Culture Land!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
having seen so many discussions sidetracked when someone drops a pop culture reference down and everyone starts responding to it, and realizing that frankly my own speech and behavior needs to be decoded from reference to english at times, figured this might be a fun little thing. give people insight into how your twisted mind works, help someone find a new favorite, or remind someone of stuff they long forgot, drop some quotes in here! movies, music, books, TV or broadcast radio, whatever little nuggets are floating in your head today, feel free to drop them here. o)

a few rules:
- this is GENERAL DISCUSSION, keep it safe for work whenever possible.

-give a source; if it was worth quoting, it was worth citing.

-have fun with it, and feel free to follow someone's quote with one of your own.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
"GET OUT OF MY MIND!"

reverend mother gaius helen mohaim

"I WILL kill him!"
feyed rautha

... and you just made my wife's day with that quote, dub!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
confidentially, she never called me baby-doll,
confidentially, i never had much pride,
but now i rock a bar stool and i drink for two,
just pondering this time bomb in my mind.

they might be giants, lucky ball and chain

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
One of my favorite quotes of all time, which I tell a couple of my employees, and even my boss from time to time....

"Boy the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fucking Mark Twain shit. Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone."

-Otis B. Driftwood

From the 2005 Rob Zombie flick, The Devil's Rejects.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
One of my favorite quotes of all time, which I tell a couple of my employees, and even my boss from time to time....

"Boy the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fucking Mark Twain shit. Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone."

-Otis B. Driftwood

From the 2005 Rob Zombie flick, The Devil's Rejects.
Thank you for this. It was an amazing movie I watch regularly and when he says that I die laughing every time.

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
He who farts loudest probably shit himself!

-my dad and I think about it every time someone lets one rip.

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
"Id like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure."

- Agent Smith "The Matrix"

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Everybody funny...now you funny too! - George Thorogood

Sent from my iPad using that Tapatalk thingy

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Me so horny....Me so Horny...Me love you long time - Full Metal Jacket

[video=youtube;JEEWE7gcPw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEEWE7gcPw0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
having seen so many discussions sidetracked when someone drops a pop culture reference down and everyone starts responding to it, and realizing that frankly my own speech and behavior needs to be decoded from reference to english at times, figured this might be a fun little thing. give people insight into how your twisted mind works, help someone find a new favorite, or remind someone of stuff they long forgot, drop some quotes in here! movies, music, books, TV or broadcast radio, whatever little nuggets are floating in your head today, feel free to drop them here. o)

a few rules:
- this is GENERAL DISCUSSION, keep it safe for work whenever possible.

-give a source; if it was worth quoting, it was worth citing.

-have fun with it, and feel free to follow someone's quote with one of your own.
What the f### you talkin' about man? -the dude.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2