What's new

Rasterbation

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Before you even wonder this is not sexually orientated.

I have been seeing a type of poster that was blown up from a small picture made of all little circles. I was having no luck in finding out what it was. The other day on HGTV they did it, in a room make over. Its called Rasterbation, has anyone seen this or even tried it?

I have been trying to work with it, no luck in the begining but getting better now.

You can get it done free, or download a stand alone generator here

Check it out let me know what you all think.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
dude, I don't know what worries me more...you knowing about Rasterbation, or knowing you watch HGTV :rofl: (I watch it too, but from the safety of my closet)...yep, I'm a closet watcher...

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
My friend and I discovered it in high school a couple years ago and used the free laser jet printers in the computer areas to print out some pictures. The only one I have a picture of is Alex from A Clockwork Orange. I guess I lost the last two pages, though, cause they're not in the picture. I hadn't trimmed the white off the edges of the paper yet, so it still looks pretty sloppy. Sloppy rasterbation, lol.
It's pretty fun to mess around with tho. And might look cool on a dorm room ceiling.
link

TYLER

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have always wanted to turn the drawing from the Sin City Comic, where Marv is strapped to the electric chair into a wall size poster. But have not been able to find a printer where I could print out 150 Pages for Free.