• 2-4 per week

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • 1 per day

Votes: 56 21.8%
  • 2-4 per day

Votes: 48 18.7%
  • 5+ per day

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Smoke? I'm not here to smoke! I'm here to make fun of Dwav's Hair!

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
usually 2-3 a day depending on time. I am a night owl and when I work in my woodshop, I always have one burning. but I usually start at night, weekends really depends, but I can have a one man herf in no time:eyebrow:

cigarette free since January 2nd 07, can't stand those stinking sticks any more.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I find that I smoke more in the winter than I do in the summer. That being said I smoke 5 a day most of the time 7 a day more frequently than I care to admit, and sometimes up to 9 in one 24 hour period. I have smoked for a long time, but I am not sure where thispattern of smoking came from. I do take breaks from smoking, but if I were truly measuring, I probably some 38-40 weeks a year.

In case anyone wondered I date and collect all of my cigar bands.

There you have it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My cigar consumption goes down in the winter to 2 to 3 a month from at 1 or 2 a week in the warmer weather. That being said I fire up my pipes more in the winter (1 or 2 times a week) as my wife will let me smoke them in the house!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have to update my vote. When I first posted in this thread (7-05) I was smoking 2-4 a week. These days I'm down to 1 every 4-5 weeks. Life got busy I guess. Even now that I'm down to one vocation it seems I don't get much smoking time. I could have a cigar when I'm roasting but the thing is, when I'm having a cigar I like to be able to focus on it and enjoy it. And, when I'm roasting I like to be able to focus on that. I roast partly by senses (smell, sound, etc) so a cigar kind of gets in the way. I joke with myself that when Black Dog goes bigtime I'll have a staff of Master Roasters and can enjoy a cigar any time I want to....on my yacht in the Carribean!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have to update my vote. When I first posted in this thread (7-05) I was smoking 2-4 a week. These days I'm down to 1 every 4-5 weeks. Life got busy I guess. Even now that I'm down to one vocation it seems I don't get much smoking time. I could have a cigar when I'm roasting but the thing is, when I'm having a cigar I like to be able to focus on it and enjoy it. And, when I'm roasting I like to be able to focus on that. I roast partly by senses (smell, sound, etc) so a cigar kind of gets in the way. I joke with myself that when Black Dog goes bigtime I'll have a staff of Master Roasters and can enjoy a cigar any time I want to....on my yacht in the Carribean!
You will get there. I cant imagine how great the roasting room must smell.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
For me it really depends on the day. I can go a couple days without a cigar, then the next day have 4-5. While working at the lounge I usually have at least 4 in my 7 hours shift, I just usually have one stuck to my mouth, hell, can you trust a cigar salesman that's not smoking a cigar. Like Sascha, I too love to smoke in my shop, but mostly they're disappointing as I'm to busy working on stuff and forget about my cigar. In the summer, when I take the truck to work vs. the motorcycle, I'll have one on the way to and from work.

Black Dog, we have a Victor Allens coffee a block away from my office, I open my windows on a regular basis to let those aromas in my building. I stopped by their office on business a couple weeks back and damn it was strong, smelled good, but very strong.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
this one is hard for me to pinpoint....for me, it really depends on the weather. When it gets really cold, sometimes I go a week or so without a smoke....