What's new

Raw Selvedge Denim

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey all, I'm in the market for a new pair of jeans, looking to try some raw selvedge denim. This will be my first pair so looking for some recommendations on an entry level pair. Not trying to spend hundreds on a pair of jeans that will end up covered in dirt, blood and sweat. Anyway, i would appreciate any suggestions. Online is best as I'm not really in an area with a lot of retail options.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
about two years, i got curious to try out these as well and picked up a few pairs of:
UNIQLO Selvedge Jeans
The selvedge denim of these classic straight-cut jeans can only be created using antique looms. Rolling the cuffs reveals the signature "red ear" accents. Each pair is unique, and gets better and more individual with each wash.
---
I have two pairs of these that I bought in Japan but they have stores in the states also. far warning, imo these are more on the slim fit sizing but from what i read, you want it to be snug, so as you wear it, it will stretch out. also, careful with wearing these with light shoes as it can rub on to them. also double check their online return policy, it may not be free to exchange them.
---
another option is
The Unbranded Brand
Raw Selvedge Jeans
I picked up a pair from Nordstrom, during a promo these can be snagged for under a hundo.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Are these the jeans that leave your legs blue and you can't wash for months at a time? Cause that mess is ridiculous.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Bro don't even get me started with baggie jeans lol I saw some of my old pics in Highschool with baggy pants.. mecca, dickies etc.. I wanted to shoot myself .. wtf was I thinking WOW
Mecca? Did you have an M&M racing jacket too?? And where are your hardwood classic basketball jerseys

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Check out gustin.com they crowd source raw denim and make it in small batches. Best value for money IMO and American made so quality is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk