What's new

Real Habanos in Mexico, but REAL BAD!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I ran into the same thing on our cruise last year in St. Thomas. There were multiple stores that were open to the outside air with 80%+ humidity that had boxes and boxes of cigars on shelves with no humidors in sight. They all looked exactly like your pictures!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I ran into the same thing on our cruise last year in St. Thomas. There were multiple stores that were open to the outside air with 80%+ humidity that had boxes and boxes of cigars on shelves with no humidors in sight. They all looked exactly like your pictures!
What a shame both of those cigars would have been primed if in Humidors!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Rule of thumb is if you find one fake box...they are all fake boxes. The boxes and bands may be legit...but that is about it. Pay the premium and stick to la casa...over pay on a couple sticks and enjoy it as a vaca treat.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm not surprised. Went to a LCDH in Cancun years ago and the humidity was so high in their humidor a lot of the cigars were moldy. Of course the ladies there tried to tell me it was desirable plume not mold. A real shame as there were some well aged cohibas and others there.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm not surprised. Went to a LCDH in Cancun years ago and the humidity was so high in their humidor a lot of the cigars were moldy. Of course the ladies there tried to tell me it was desirable plume not mold. A real shame as there were some well aged cohibas and others there.
The owner of the Cancun store own the LCDH in Tijuana as well. I never been to that location but heard it's nice.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
The box codes on open (singles) boxes at that LCDH are meaningless, as they refill the boxes in the walk-in so they don't have to change out the price tags.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The owner of the Cancun store own the LCDH in Tijuana as well. I never been to that location but heard it's nice.

I have been to the one in Cancun, went this year in June, if it was as the other member stated years ago they have come a long way. They had an impressive selection of sticks and the humidity system was on point, everything I smoked from there was top notch.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I have been to the one in Cancun, went this year in June, if it was as the other member stated years ago they have come a long way. They had an impressive selection of sticks and the humidity system was on point, everything I smoked from there was top notch.
That's how I feel about the one in cabo... top notch! Amazing drinks as well

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
The owner is a cool guy. Known him since like 2001-02.