What's new

Rebuild Transmission

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
what the hell does this have to do with cigars,unless you use the truck to haul cigars,or to rob cigar stores.

Next we will have a lawnmower thread,trouble shooting stalling out or how to sharpen a blade that is ecologically acceptable...........Jeezus.........

Oh look ,a thread on how to make a door stop out of last year's Christmas fruitcake...........:rofl:
GTFOH with that if you don't like it leave or don't look we've got enough smart asses don't need to add anymore.
hahahaha this^^^^^^

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Spending $1,800 sounds better compared to spending $30,000. :)
No offense to OP, but doing an $1800 repair on a truck that is probably worh the same amount of money sounds like a good idea?

I've tried keeping a beater up and running for too long, and at the end of it all, I would have saved thousands of dollars and countless headaches if I replaced the car sooner.

Can't put a price on peace of mind IMO.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
what the hell does this have to do with cigars,unless you use the truck to haul cigars,or to rob cigar stores.

Next we will have a lawnmower thread,trouble shooting stalling out or how to sharpen a blade that is ecologically acceptable...........Jeezus.........

Oh look ,a thread on how to make a door stop out of last year's Christmas fruitcake...........:rofl:
GTFOH with that if you don't like it leave or don't look we've got enough smart asses don't need to add anymore.
Right. No more smart assess, but I think you could use a mug of Christmas cheer, and some punctuation. :beer::D:beer::D

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
There is nothing else wrong with the truck it runs like a champ. I just need to get through college and start a full time job before a new one.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Well I finally got my truck back last Friday. It was like three weeks without wheels. It runs like a champ so far when I drove it home. The old girl better not let me down again. Been smoking some nice cigars the last three weeks.

"Life's journey is not to arrive in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, "Shouting....Holy Shit....what a ride!"

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Well maybe milhouse was right however, being a college student I do not have enough for a new or used vehicle that is reliable at this time. With that being said I lost oil pressure today coming home. So now maybe a rebuilt engine is in order. I am not ready to give up the truck just yet. I have found a good deal if I need a new engine and that is probably the way I need to go. It does have 356,000 miles on it. I am not ready to have to shovel more money out. This has really put a crunch on my cigar budget. I do need good transportation though since I drive to Phoenix twice a week and 45 minutes to work everyday. Damn I was just getting ready to buy some more cigars too.