What's new

Recent trip to Cuba

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
There is a very nice case a couple of minutes walk from the dock in the conde villa neiva hotel. (Not sure on the spelling).

Staying outside of Havana a classic car costs the same for 8 hours use.
Taxi drivers I have used in the past could speak 4 or 5 languages fluently so learn a basic words as a courtesy and you will be fine. Do your research on the cigar shops you want to go to and get a government taxi to take you ?
I prefer the ones away from the the tourist areas the Melisa habana and Enrique mons shop at club habana being my favourite.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been to Cuba over a dozen times and I love it. The people are wonderful. The food is not great but I expect that when eating in some places, but in high-end places I've had great food, especially the sea food. If you want good food then make sure you don't order something that is not readily available in Cuba, such as beef.
I think the main problem that many vacationers experience is that they arrive on a cruise. Cruise port areas attract the worse type of people. This is true everywhere. I have cruised into many ports around the world and it is common to be hassled by people who see you as the rich 1%. If you get away from the tourist areas or even into a good resort you'll find the Cuban people to be friendly, polite and happy, despite the poverty.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some boxes/singles come back from a friends Cuba trip. Bought a voray of some of the usual known stuff. If I ever go I wil certainly spend most if not all of my allotment on farmies... the 20 that I was given are some of the best tasting smokes I’ve ever had in my life.

I will pay the taxes for carrying an over amount as long as they don’t take them from me.

I wish my friend learned how to haul like you were able to do, sweet Jesus , and with all the accountrinents as well!!!

Last edited:

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0