What's new

Recently Relocated to Rochester, New York

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Hey there guys,

Thought I'd pop up a quick update... still alive. :)

Recently relocated to Rochester, NY for a new job. Same type of work as before, just a new set of colleagues and challenges to help solve for.

Who's in this neck of the woods? Wouldn't mind sitting down with some bros... especially since I don't know anyone here yet.

Keep those smoke rings coming fellas.

-Mike

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hello, Mike. I live by Geneseo. Which is about 40 min away. I make it up to the city once in awhile, so maybe Ill look you up when I do.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
it's cold up there brother. i had a girlfriend at geneseo and i used to fly into rochester all the time to see her. you got about 6 more weeks of solid outdoor smoking weather!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
When it gets too cold to smoke, come down to Havanas Cigar Club in East Meadow. I have a membership with some fellow botl. We can set up something if you want.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
it's cold up there brother. i had a girlfriend at geneseo and i used to fly into rochester all the time to see her. you got about 6 more weeks of solid outdoor smoking weather!
You're not kidding. It sucks. Gotta figure out where I can do some indoor smoking.

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Thanks fellas, i'm used to either not being able to smoke because it's 110 in the summer (phoenix) or there are feet of snow on the ground (South Dakota) so im already bracing for the Rochester winter.

Can't wait to check into the local b&m's.

In Barranquilla, Colombia for work right now... if it weren't raining it would be great cigar weather. At least the coffee is good :)