What's new

Recommend a celebration cigar?

Rating - 98%
52   1   0
So February 25th will be a big day for me, I will be playing in my last ever competitive division 1 college basketball game. This is my last season playing and its a bitter sweet moment. Im sad to no longer be playing but excited for the opportunities that lie ahead. So obviously I want to commemorate/celebrate the conclusion of this chapter in my life with an awesome smoke. So ive got a little bit of time to track down something for the occasion.

What are some recommendations?

For College basketball fans: I play at Bryant University in Smithfield RI which is a member of the NEC. We've had a rough go with the somewhat recent transition to division 1 and its been a battle. My career was RIDDLED with all kinds of injuries preventing the type of career Id always dreamed of, but it was a great experience none the less.
Go Bulldogs!

Last edited:

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Congratulations on being blessed with enough skill to play Division I basketball. Being 7 feet doesn't hurt either. Enjoy your new found freedom. Padron 80th, my father LE(sorry Jerome) Opus X...can't go wrong.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
Bryant often plays my alma mater, so I have been rooting against you these past couple of years. But I hope you guys are able to pull out this last one.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have a couple of friends that played/graduated from Bryant years ago (10+). Enjoy and savoir the moment, college athletics is a special time. Congrats and enjoy.

Since you like the AB why not the CA #1 of the Year- Prensado Churchill:stretchgr

or an Olivia V

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not to sound goofy but sometimes it isn't the stick that makes the moment but the moment that makes the stick! Enjoying a special cigar is definitely something I understand but maybe the stick you should smoke would be a current favorite because it will simply be that much better because of the situation.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not to sound goofy but sometimes it isn't the stick that makes the moment but the moment that makes the stick! Enjoying a special cigar is definitely something I understand but maybe the stick you should smoke would be a current favorite because it will simply be that much better because of the situation.
So true... Some of my favorite sticks are tied to memories. :yes:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
..............:thumbsup:

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Excellent choice! I just picked some up at my local B&M. I had never tried them, but was strongly urged by an aqaintance. No regrets; great cigar!

I can fondly remember the moment when it was time to move on from collegiate sports, savor my experiences and prepare for the future. Hopefully, you enjoy the moment, and the stick, and happily look forward to your next venture in life.