What's new

Recommend Your Fav Online Retailer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
www.CigarPlace.biz is my favorite. They are very good in international service since I'm far away from US. The funny thing is that Cigar International doesn't do any business out side US :D .

Good luck to All

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Like many here, I would definitely go with
New Havana Cigars
Famous Cigars

CI does have good deals if you can stand the lame, corny, cartoon-filled website :)

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
New Havana Cigars is my favorite, but I do with they had sales more.

After that, I like Famous, CI/Cbid/Cigar.com, Holts, Taboo, and have ordered from Tampa Humidor, Smoke Inn, and Atlantic before with good experiences as well.

Snerd

Mortimers Brother
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a big fan of Cigarplace. They have a great selection, great service, and the best prices IMO. Plus you can't beat dollar shipping on the first of the month. They are my favorite. My second favorite Is Atlantic for the same reasons (except dollar ship). Also can't rule out the Monster from Famous. These three get most of my business.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i'm still kinda new here, but i have noticed that we like to recomend and buy from this forum's sponsors as the site might not be here without their support! they support us, why not, if they sell what we want, support them.....
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm new here, and couldn't agree more. I've never had a problem with any orders I've placed with them.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hands down - NewHavanaCigars.com

Famous Smoke
Cigar.com - Totally agree with Valverdes. I go on cigar.com more just to get information on cigars in general

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I prefer Cigars International. Funny people compare them and Cigar.com, I'm pretty sure they're owned by the same people. They don't advertise it, but they sell all of the same stuff, like the Diesel for example, you can only get 'em from CI or Cigar.com.

When I was in Iraq, I was the benificiary of the Cigars for Troops hosted by CI, so I've always been partial to them. I've never had an issue, and for 3 or 4 day shipping, I've never had a problem with no humidifiers in shipments. Just my .02.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In order of shopping frequency:

• Famous Smokes
  • Cigars International
  • Corona Cigar
  • Serious Cigars (just received my first order from them...good experience)
  • Holt's (ordered from 'em once)

bradb

Brown Label Crew
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Famous smoke is who I have used. I have been very pleased. But I can get most anything I need through my B&M, and I would rather support them with my $$$

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
While I certainly use a variety of sites (hey, a closeout deal is a closeout deal!) I have ordered from our own site sponsor, Burning Leaf, on several occasions. You can just PM Tim here, and he calls you to get all your information. It has always shipped quickly, and was packed well.