What's new

Recommendations for SIgnificant Other

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Fellas, I need a little help,
On a recent trip to the Dominican I was re-introduced to the world of cigars, (specifically CC's). I was with my girlfriend and the vendor we found was supplying her with little cigars called Fonsa, or Forsa (Not Fonseca, they were definately something I had never seen before). Regardless, she loved them! They were VERY sweet, and had an almost cherry flavor. Since returning to the states I have bought her a number of various flavored cigars trying to find something she enjoys so she will share cigars with me. I have bought her various flavors of the CAO Flavours line, as well as a line called 'Heaven" I found at my local B&M. Every one she tries I get the same reaction from: "It's alright, but not as good (sweet) as those Dominican ones we had".
I'm looking for recommendations for her. I do not want to stoop to the Swisher Sweets level, but I do want her to partake in my evening smokes when i get a chance for them.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Have you tried looking up that Forsa line? My guess would be to just get her to try most of the flavored cigars out there :dunno:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Never heard of Forsa

Pick up some of the flavored ones on the market and let her try them

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Java by Rocky Patel/Drew Estates. My wife loves 'em, and they're the only flavored cigar I will smoke (on rare occasions). Not cherry flavored, but excellent. Unless she hates chocolate and coffee, I'm betting she'll be very happy with them. FAR better than any flavored cigar that CAO puts out, BTW. JMO, YMMV.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Java by Rocky Patel/Drew Estates. My wife loves 'em, and they're the only flavored cigar I will smoke (on rare occasions). Not cherry flavored, but excellent. Unless she hates chocolate and coffee, I'm betting she'll be very happy with them. FAR better than any flavored cigar that CAO puts out, BTW. JMO, YMMV.
Good recomendation. I thought I was the only one that sneaked these occasionally.