What's new

Recommendations-Perdomo

crispy_monkey

REZ PLZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Lot 23 maduro. Nice, relatively cheap smoke. I've never had an issue with staining.

Dan
Well guess maybe the 2 i had were the bums of the factory? I still liked the cigar its just that I began to notice some stain coming off. Either way Lot 23 is a good buy.

Also I used to grab bundles of the Slow Aged from CI. Not bad for what it is -cheap bundle smoke.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Perdomo makes a lot of good cigars. Like the guys here said, Champagne and Lot 23 are staples for a good milder smoke. The Nick's Sticks are a good value stick and the new Champagne Noir has been a big hit here. Hard to go wrong with Perdomo.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Champagnes (OG)

Pair this with a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (out soon) and you will call and thank me personally.
Starbucks offers every drink they make year round... it's just a matter of having all the ingredients, which some shops don't all the time.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Starbucks offers every drink they make year round... it's just a matter of having all the ingredients, which some shops don't all the time.
For the most part yes. The get the pumpkin syrup in a few weeks and then it will expire in March. Then no more until sept again. Trust me, If I could have this year round i would. This stuff is like crack. :)

Sent from my magical device

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oh believe me, I have been noticing the EPC's. I have a few, smoked a few, and plan to buy some more as they are my favorite complete line by far.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
If you've got the money and can find them, the Edicion de Salvio is a world-class cigar.

The old ESV 1991 are among my favorite sticks (both natural and maduro), but they aren't made anymore and are getting difficult to find. But Perdomo just released their ESV 2002, which I've heard is similar, but I haven't had one yet.

The Champagne is one of the best mild cigars out there, imvho.

If you're looking for something cheaper, the Lot 23 (both natural and maduro) is one of the better cigars you can buy in that price range. Really tasty sticks!

As far as comparing Perdomo to EPC ... apples and oranges, imvho. Perodmo is all Nicaraguan (mostly Esteli), EPC are multi-country blends (typically DR and Nica). But the price ranges are similar, as are the levels of quality I think. Both make great cigars at affordable prices.