What's new

Recommendations

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have cigar that i might want to try this weekend? going away for a short vacation and i want to try something new. I like maduros, and i like them a little spicy.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Padron 45th, best maduro in the world. Not that spicy, IMHO, but great. I think the 80th has a bit more spice. If its a special occasion and I can justify over 25 bucks for one stick, it's a Padron maduro anny.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Well is there anything you've tried already? Don't want to recommend something you may have already tried. And when you say spicy do you mean peppery or like nutmeg, cinnamon, and the like?

Dan

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Well, I dont have any real CC experience, but I would always recommend an Oliva Serie V dbl robusto.

This one right now has been at the top of my list. Its a darker maduro with spice, but a good mix in my opinion.

I hope this isnt too "Newb" of a suggestion. I just think that this Cigar is fantastic.

Hope you enjoy your Vacation!

Regards,
-Chrisso

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well is there anything you've tried already? Don't want to recommend something you may have already tried. And when you say spicy do you mean peppery or like nutmeg, cinnamon, and the like?

Dan
I really like RP Vintage 90, 92. Avo Maduro, NUB maduro. Camacho triple maduro. Alec Bradley tempus, i like the maxx too.
Has anybody had man o' wars?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you like the tempus, try the tempus maduro. I dig those. I also think trying some anniversary(1926 or 1964) padron maduros would be a good idea as well.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
The Illusione Maduros are good, but if you're into stronger cigars it may not be up your alley. The 601 Blue is great, but again if you're more into peppery cigars, may not be your thing. Padron Madruos are always a great bet. The Man O Wars are good, the Puro Authentico gets a lot of good things said about it. Any of the Tatuaje Reservas are great. Pinar del Rio Capa Madura is also great. There's more, but that's a starting point and I'm sure others will chime in too.

Dan

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
anejo maduros from fuente, or WOAM. fausto, specifically the avion. la aroma de cuba mi amore.

hell, onlys way to be sure is to try them all! o)

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I second this. Oliva Serie V is one of my go to cigars.

Well, I dont have any real CC experience, but I would always recommend an Oliva Serie V dbl robusto.

This one right now has been at the top of my list. Its a darker maduro with spice, but a good mix in my opinion.

I hope this isnt too "Newb" of a suggestion. I just think that this Cigar is fantastic.

Hope you enjoy your Vacation!

Regards,
-Chrisso