What's new

Redux: BOTL™ Small Batch 2010 by PDR

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So if my understanding is correct this tobacco has been aging for 3 years since the last release? and they've now decided to roll these bad boys for a re-release? I'm hooked gotta see how differently tobacco ages independently as opposed to rolled in a stick.
Great question, anyone know?

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
So if my understanding is correct this tobacco has been aging for 3 years since the last release? and they've now decided to roll these bad boys for a re-release? I'm hooked gotta see how differently tobacco ages independently as opposed to rolled in a stick.
The way I understand it is that it's the exact same wrapper leaf (from the exact same bale of tobacco) as the OR. Not sure about the binder & filler though. Someone more knowledgable than me will chime in & lay the law down if that's incorrect I'm sure. The OR is smoking great right now & I bet this new release will be as good or better.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Sounds like this is a good release to pick up, I grabbed 10, almost thinking I should add onto that while I can...

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The way I understand it is that it's the exact same wrapper leaf (from the exact same bale of tobacco) as the OR. Not sure about the binder & filler though. Someone more knowledgable than me will chime in & lay the law down if that's incorrect I'm sure. The OR is smoking great right now & I bet this new release will be as good or better.
Makes sense, thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a 5er based on the buzz...threw in a 5er of baitfish to get the free shipping...used the BOTL discount..thanks for that info...looking forward to delivery!

Rating - 91.7%
12   1   0
OK I finaly ordered my box (YES), Its hard to beat that deal free shipping plus BOTL discount. ATL gave me one of the original ones from 2010 it was good not great but good and different. Ive wanted another one ever since then. U know I kinda wish there was a better way to make sure us BOTL got our boxes 5 pks or whatever we want first. The only reason Im saying this is about 1 hr 45 min after they went on sale I saw on another board all the details about the cigar even the BOTL discount code. I guess i shouldnt complain because i did have 1 hr 45 min lead way. Its just i never came here to get deals or special cigars. I was refered here from a fine BOTL so i joined and I love it here i rarely visit any other site now. Its just we all now how popular cirtain cigars/makers are so I just hope I sitting at home when those other cigars come available. OK enough crying on my part sorry u all had to read this lol (pay me no mind bad week)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody smoke one of these yet?

I never tried the OR and thus have no point of comparison but wondering if the profile is the same as described in reviews. Thanks.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
They will be shipping this week. I've also updated some of information in the original post.