What's new

Refugee from Buffalo NY

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hi guys, Eric here. I'm from Buffalo NY and was a member of another board since 2006, which just recently met its demise.

Now, I'm a newbie again, oh the horror.

I've always stuck to one board and this seems like a nice place to gather and discuss tobacco related topics. I usually only chime in once in awhile, but maybe that will change. I've always been involved in trades and had great feedback, so I'm looking forward to jumping in on the newbie trade.

Some things about me:
Been smoking since 2006, quit cigarettes after my son was born in 2007. I'm also a piper and really enjoy Swedish snus. I also rather enjoy beer (micro and domestic) and bourbon. Last year I bought 100 different beers from my local store, and was rewarded with a beer tour jacket and 20lbs of extra weight. I love camping with my wife and kids, and that is when I'm usually in cigar heaven. I'm a big fan of Oliva, Drew Estate, DPG, & AJ Fernandez, but I smoke just about anything. I'm a supporter of Arsenal FC, and am a big fan of the Bears, Bills, Orioles, Reds, and Bruins.

I was a little saddened by the loss of my previous board, but I was very happy to see some old members here that for some stupid reason were no longer welcome there. Glad to see this board looks to be drama free.

Thanks for welcoming me and hope to enjoy some suds, bourbon, and stogies with you guys!

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Welcome from CO although I did grow up in Williamsville. Hope you enjoy our great site be sure to get in on a newbie trade. With all the Buffalo guys I'm almost excited to come back this summer and do a herf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Georgia! Bourbon sounds good on a day like today. Especially for all you cats that are stuck in yet another Winter Storm. Growing up in NW Pa, we just called it winter