What's new

Registered today from St. Louis Mo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a long time reader and decided today to register and post. I have been a cigar smoker for over 25 years. Love trying all types of cigars and reading what other have to say. I am limited by my budget but find some great cigars at reasonable prices. Any recent finds or deals are always great to know about. I live in St. Charles County of the St. Louis Area. Any events, really good shops, and places to smoke a cigar would be great to know about. Looking forward to participating with all the other brothers about one of lifes simple pleasures.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Welcome from the other side of the state :waving:. I know there are a few other guys on here from St. Louis so they can point you to places to smoke, etc. Also check out the B&M finder, I'm not sure what shops are in there for the St. Louis area though. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Dan

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Greetings from Eastern North Carolina my new brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
welcome from the bluegrass state! also wholeheartedly agree, there are some fabulous cigars coming out now at reasonable prices. what is in your regular rotation?

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from the middle of the Pacific. Hang around here long enough and you will come across good deals from time to time whether it be someone announcing a special retailers deal or someone putting something up their personal stash for sale. :cbig: