What's new

Reinado Cigars in DFW Area in Nov

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey brothers. Planning to hit the Dallas/Fort Worth area from Nov 11 to Nov 15. If anyone has time to meetup at a local shop that would be great. Thank you.

Best,
Antonio

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know there are at least a couple of us in D/FW. I haven't been to Elite Cigar Café, but I've heard it's decent. Not sure of your marketing strategy with what B&Ms you like, but there are numerous Up In Smoke's around D/FW that I tend to frequent. Cigar Warehouse on North Central Expressway is a good shop that I visited for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Good luck and hope you enjoy your time here!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey BradLTX. Thanks for the insight. Would you have some time to get together and smoke at a shop near you? Would love to meet up with some BOTL members and relax. Thanks bro.

I know there are at least a couple of us in D/FW. I haven't been to Elite Cigar Café, but I've heard it's decent. Not sure of your marketing strategy with what B&Ms you like, but there are numerous Up In Smoke's around D/FW that I tend to frequent. Cigar Warehouse on North Central Expressway is a good shop that I visited for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Good luck and hope you enjoy your time here!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the invite, Antonio. I will probably have limited time in November given that my daughter will be born (God willing) in November, but let me know what dates and shops you're around - I'd enjoy getting to meet you and learning more about Reinado. I might be able to peel away from the office for a bit to at least come say hello during the day if not traveling.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've actually seen a recent growth in people smoking cigars when I am out and about. Recent = last 3 months or so. Not hard to find cigar smokers around here, but for them to know anything other than "this tastes good" is a different story.

Fantastic bro. This meetup is growing...

I should be around and free to head out for a smoke and maybe a drink or three.