What's new

Reinado Cigars

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Just tried these for the first time. It's a very nice Nicaraguan boutique cigar. Very rich flavor and a medium full body. Flavors of coffee, earth and dry cocoa. Smokes like a cigar with some age... Hard to describe that but it's like a good cigar with the sharp spice having largely aged out of it.

I think Charmed Leaf and Bonita have them. Highly recommended.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Very nice cigars. They apparently use a very unique fermentation process and that could be why it tastes like a cigar with age. I don't know exactly what it is that is different but I've heard the brand owner Antonio mentioning that in interviews

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thank you for the positive review StocktonJohn! Always good to know that the Reinado cigar brand is being discovered and enjoyed. More Reinado Empire members are needed. For those who are interested, you can find more information on the ReinadoCigars.com website. Thank you all. You can find us on fb and twitter as well. Any questions anyone may have please ask me.

Best Regards,
Antonio
Reinado Cigars

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks gentimmy. I developed the logo and graphics for the band myself and was really going for a classic feel that will be representative of the Reinado Cigar brand today and also 50 years from now.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No need to worry about breaking the bank on this blend viva. My price points are very reasonable from $5 to $10. The petite corona is a must try having scored a recent 92 in Cigar Journal, a worldwide distributed publication. Let me know your thoughts. Long ashes!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You are correct CO Smokes. I plan to elaborate more on my exclusive fermentation process that certainly enriches the flavors on the blend and gets it that "aged" taste profile. Ok now I'm salivating lol.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
My curiosity is peaked... As soon as my mother-in-law leaves, I am going to pick some up (if a box shows up now, she'll tell my wife and a whole tizzy will ensue).

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's a good one sean and I totally get it. Mother in laws are dangerous lol. Let me know how you liked the blend. I'm working on my new release...