What's new

Reinado Cigars

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
The website is down and their Facebook page has not been updated since November of 2014.

Not looking good :(

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is depressing I was just thinking about the GER the other day while browsing smallbatch. For whoever is interested if you dig around a little it looks like some Reinado stuff is still out there. No GERs though :cry:

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
This is depressing I was just thinking about the GER the other day while browsing smallbatch. For whoever is interested if you dig around a little it looks like some Reinado stuff is still out there. No GERs though :cry:
Interestingly enough a few boxes just came up for sale on another site. But I think they sold out pretty quickly....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know what happened to Reinado Cigars? Site seems to be down and vendors are out of stock (in the GERs robustos and Habanitos).
Hello Fellas,

We are looking to launch a special project in the following months. Hope there is still some interest at botl. Have always appreciated the support for the brand. More details to follow.Take care.

Best Always,
Antonio Lam
Reinado_Returns

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hello Fellas,

We are looking to launch a special project in the following months. Hope there is still some interest at botl. Have always appreciated the support for the brand. More details to follow.Take care.

Best Always,
Antonio Lam
Reinado_Returns
Would live to see you back @Reinado_Returns! If you can put out another cigar as phenomenal as the Grand Empire Reserva I will be your biggest fan

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy