What's new

Relaxing with a cigar and .................

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
outside with music (Dylan, Dead, Neil, Allman Bros., Avett Bros., Ryan Adams, Black Crowes, Stones, Drive-By Truckers, Blackberry Smoke,My Morning Jacket, Justin Townes Earle, Old Crow, etc...) and a cold beer. Also, with the entertainment of my daughter and two dogs playing out of control.
IMG_0h063.jpg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I try to enjoy with good company. Hopefully with my wife, but anyone who will talk with me.
Hopefully there's a few masochistic folks who live nearby! :D

I usually read from my Nook (whatever I have downloaded at the time), catch up on forums, watch stupid YouTube videos, and occasionally watch a Netflix movie on said Nook

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Music or something on Netflix, after the kids go to bed, on the back patio, and drinking something - sometimes bourbon, sometimes water, sometimes pop, sometime vodka.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Usually having a a few beers and watching a game or listening to music on my deck. Occasionally hanging out with my friends/neighbors.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Usually with my good friend and a single malt. We're not Scotch connoisseurs by any means but we try to have a different one every time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am so new at this that I do not complicate matters with anything but the cigar and maybe a light brew or soda. It is just extremely relaxing to sit there and watch the world go by through a cloud of smoke.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
my girlfriend on my back deck while reading Game of thrones on my nook and cooking on the grill.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Hopefully with some other BOTLs, maybe with a couple fingers of a quality sipping rum or tequila.

If I am alone, add in some 60s-70s Motown and I am good to go.