What's new

Remington 700 PSS for sale

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
I am selling my Remington 700 PSS. It comes with a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14X40mm mil-dot scope, and a 9-13 Harris bipod. The rifle has had exaclty 40 rds through it and shoots great. NEED CIGAR MONEY!!!! Asking $1100 and I'm in the Cincinnati area.

SOLD

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
CWS "Uh so, how many cigarsdo you want for it?"

Hahaha if it were only that simple... I'm building a smoke room and I need the money for the furniture and t.v.

Rank_Tyro "What kind of trigger, is it bedded, polished, ported, what kind of stock, caliber?

More info please?"

Sorry, it's a .308, it is bedded, and it has all the standard PSS parts. It's the same rifle the USMC snipers are using (m24a2) minus the adjustable stock. I'll get more info for you in a little bit but I'm on my way out the door at the moment... Please check back later tonight.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
CWS "Uh so, how many cigarsdo you want for it?"

Hahaha if it were only that simple... I'm building a smoke room and I need the money for the furniture and t.v.

Rank_Tyro "What kind of trigger, is it bedded, polished, ported, what kind of stock, caliber?

More info please?"

Sorry, it's a .308, it is bedded, and it has all the standard PSS parts. It's the same rifle the USMC snipers are using (m24a2) minus the adjustable stock. I'll get more info for you in a little bit but I'm on my way out the door at the moment... Please check back later tonight.

Standing by...

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Okay, here are a few pics. Please feel free to ask any questions or ask for more pics.

It has a 26" free floating bull barrell, an HS precision stock, and a factory polished trigger. The whole thing is coated in a non-glare flat black (sniper black). Remington says that it's accurate out to 800M (about 1000 yds.).

This is one of the pages I found dedicated to it.
http://www.snipercountry.com/InReviews/Remington700PSS.asp

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
OK I'm not a gun person, So what would this be used for .........Looks cool as hell.:dunno:

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK I'm not a gun person, So what would this be used for .........Looks cool as hell.:dunno:
Kinda like AT&T, when you just absolutely have to reach out and touch someone...Once...That old Marine Corps (I think they started it) saying, 'What is the quickest way to change someones mind? A hollow point, 308 boattail..'

drew

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Kinda like AT&T, when you just absolutely have to reach out and touch someone...Once...That old Marine Corps (I think they started it) saying, 'What is the quickest way to change someones mind? A hollow point, 308 boattail..'

drew
Hahaha. Yeah you could say that.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hahaha. Yeah you could say that.

It is a beautiful weapon, but I've lost faith in anything that is .308 and not belt-fed FMJ. I prefer .338LapMag (.416 if the Army is buying). Every other country in the world has decided it is the perfect sniper round but us. We are stuck on 50 year old technology, as usual. Sorry, </rant>:jitb:

drew

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
What round are you chambering in that? will it chamber Lapau?
the Rem. 700. I mean. For the Marines that is one of there main go to it sniper rifles. Great setup