What's new

Remove Membership

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've paid as much as 3X MSRP for some items I wanted. Does this make me some sort of twisted "reverse gouger"? Maybe I should just crack open those signed dress boxes and repent!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Don't beat yourself up over it. I remember once I asked for something $10 over msrp and I got a message because of it. It's a fine line and some people overstep their bounds on both sides. Some don't take into account state taxes and that you may have paid that price for an aged product as well and others are just looking for a buck.

If the seller and the buyer don't have an issue it's honestly none of my business. So it's kinda up to the honor system in my book. I only know this because I have definitely paid $60 for a tin of McClelland at my local retailer. lol

Desperate times!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
High quality tobacco and related goods are collectible and like anything collectible they go up in price for a variety of reasons. I'd love to pay MSRP for a 1960 Cadillac, but that's just not how it works. Keep it easy brother and hope you stick around.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
At times Members can get a little discouraged and uneasy when posting in a Marketplace setting...what constitutes how much for HTF, Super Premiums, etc. To another member it can appear as too high a price or "gouging" or taking advantage of others. The best way to proceed before causing a rucus is to make contact with a Mod and seek their advice in these things....that is what Mods are for is to ensure a smooth running of things in a Forum setting. Better to wait a day than to trip and fall and assume something that is an accident waiting to happen.