What's new

Resellers ridiculous prices

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else find it ridiculous that people buy boxes of cigars the post it on ebay for double or triple the price? For example this dude selling a box of Undercrown Flying pigs for $500.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Damn, havent seen that! You would think that with information so easily available inside the google machine, people would do the research before selling or buying something so overpriced. Best of luck to those people! Lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know, I have seen this same person post it a few times already. No one buys it then he waits a week or two and reposts it. I hit him up and offered him $300 once and he rejected my offer.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Damn, havent seen that! You would think that with information so easily available inside the google machine, people would do the research before selling or buying something so overpriced. Best of luck to those people! Lol.
You're safe with us, Tammy.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just used ebays listing fee calculator to find out it is $50 for the basic listing. Put in the same category and no frills with free shipping.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just like buying the newest PS or XBOX. When they are available buy 2. Sell both for rediculous amounts and wait for the price to go back to normal.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Undercrown flying pigs were a one time release for select shops in Holland. Even when they were first released, if you could get in touch with a shop over there, pay for them, get them shipped and pay whatever taxes/fees there were, after the exchange rate against the Euro you were still looking at $300 for a box. I've seen boxes listed for $450 on there before...and people will pay it because those cigars are virtually unobtainable these days. If you isn't like it, don't pay it. Meh.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
The Undercrown flying pigs were a one time release for select shops in Holland. Even when they were first released, if you could get in touch with a shop over there, pay for them, get them shipped and pay whatever taxes/fees there were, after the exchange rate against the Euro you were still looking at $300 for a box. I've seen boxes listed for $450 on there before...and people will pay it because those cigars are virtually unobtainable these days. If you isn't like it, don't pay it. Meh.
I got mine for $220 shipped. Vitty had my back :) Back when I chased... Flying pig but still a UC. Buy the Viva and save your money.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Well the guy can ask anything he likes but question is will he get it? lot of times these auctions the winner doesn't pay. Just like all those PS3 and Xbox sure the auction may have ended at $900 dollars but we never know if the seller actually got his money. For all that fine print about it being a leagally binding contract, not much you can do to a guy who refuses to pay.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I actually thought about buying one. Really want to try one of these. But at $38 per pig, it's just way too much.
If you really want one pull the trigger. Idk how the cigars are stored and I know eBay won't back it up so its a risk. And I know not everyone is of the same mind but 40 bucks for a cigar you can never have again isn't a terrible price. I love the Padron anniversaries 45 85 46 80 they're great I don't smoke them all the time but if I have an extra 35 or 40 dollars I can afford to spend on something I enjoy immensely I don't mind on occasion.
Just my 2 cents.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
As long as the box is "sealed". You have to be careful on eBay. You don't want to buy a $300 cigar box full of packing peanuts.

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
Does anyone else find it ridiculous that people buy boxes of cigars the post it on ebay for double or triple the price? For example this dude selling a box of Undercrown Flying pigs for $500.
Sadly enough someone will eventually break down and buy them. Kinda scummy IMO, but still his right to do so.